Truly a Buried Treasure

Posted by Reviewer3268937 on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a treasured find. I've had a hard time swallowing those big prenatal pill, the taste makes me gag and they really upset my stomach. I researched online and found this liquid prenatal vitamin. It had great reviews so I thought I'd give it a try. I compared the vitamins with the list my doctor gave me and this product has it all and more. DHA for brain development, ingredients to soothe stomach upsets, and a non-constipating form of iron. Truly awesome! The taste is a tropical taste (pineapple, mango of some sort). It does have a slight medicine taste, not bothersome to me though and I'm pretty picky. I shot it and follow it with some blueberry pomegranate juice. Smooth and no aftertaste:) I do recommend using a small medicine cup for measuring, it's hard to get it into a spoon without spilling. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks, so it's very precious. I got a great deal through iherb.com, worth every penny. Planning to buy more from iherb quick shipping great prices. Thanks!

Not enough servings for the price!

Posted by Reviewer2787994 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, has great amounts of vitamins AND minerals which is so hard to find in a liquid. I ended up buying the Natures Plus and adding flax seed oil to it for the DHA. Great product, just too expensive. :}

for those who hate pills

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I previously purchased my wife prenatal pills and she hated swallowing them. with this, she mixes it with apple juice and swallows it down. plus it has DHA so no large fish oil pills either. A good balance of nutrients as well with a tart orange taste.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer3051606 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

To me, this product tastes like a liquified Flintstones vitamin -- sorta fruity, but still kinda weird. I'm not particularly fond of the flavor, so instead of mixing it with juice (because I can still taste it), I just down a tablespoonful all at once and immediately follow it with a glass of water. That way, I hardly taste a thing.

A Good Product :-)

Posted by Reviewer1573732 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I switched to the Buried Treasure prenatal vitamins after using another liquid prenatal for a couple months. I like the taste and consistency of this one. (It's mildly sweet but not too much so, and you can take it with water.) I also noticed that I have had no problems with constipation or bleeding gums since I began taking this product. I would recommend it to any pregnant woman.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2402403 on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, good tasting. great for me since I can't swallow pills!

Prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1630087 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these vitamins for my daughter, who is expecting her third child. Most vitamins make her nauseated, so I thought these might be tolerated a little easier being in liquid form. She loves the taste and doesn't feel queasy after taking them. One of her friends is also pregnant and she recommended these vitamins as her friend gets morning sickness.

Best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins taste good and give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. I would suggest it to any woman that is going through pregnancy and wants a quality vitamin. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

Perfect prenatal vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1884138 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product! It's nice to be able to take a liquid prenatal instead of trying to swallow, or crush up, a giant pill.

Best all around

Posted by Reviewer1880612 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best we could find for prenatal multi-vitamins. Has all the required vitamins and minerals, includes DHA Omega3 and it has a great taste.

1 2 3 4