Truly a Buried Treasure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a treasured find. I've had a hard time swallowing those big prenatal pill, the taste makes me gag and they really upset my stomach. I researched online and found this liquid prenatal vitamin. It had great reviews so I thought I'd give it a try. I compared the vitamins with the list my doctor gave me and this product has it all and more. DHA for brain development, ingredients to soothe stomach upsets, and a non-constipating form of iron. Truly awesome! The taste is a tropical taste (pineapple, mango of some sort). It does have a slight medicine taste, not bothersome to me though and I'm pretty picky. I shot it and follow it with some blueberry pomegranate juice. Smooth and no aftertaste:) I do recommend using a small medicine cup for measuring, it's hard to get it into a spoon without spilling. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks, so it's very precious. I got a great deal through iherb.com, worth every penny. Planning to buy more from iherb quick shipping great prices. Thanks!

for those who hate pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I previously purchased my wife prenatal pills and she hated swallowing them. with this, she mixes it with apple juice and swallows it down. plus it has DHA so no large fish oil pills either. A good balance of nutrients as well with a tart orange taste.

Not enough servings for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, has great amounts of vitamins AND minerals which is so hard to find in a liquid. I ended up buying the Natures Plus and adding flax seed oil to it for the DHA. Great product, just too expensive. :}

Prenatal vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these vitamins for my daughter, who is expecting her third child. Most vitamins make her nauseated, so I thought these might be tolerated a little easier being in liquid form. She loves the taste and doesn't feel queasy after taking them. One of her friends is also pregnant and she recommended these vitamins as her friend gets morning sickness.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product, good tasting. great for me since I can't swallow pills!

A Good Product :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I switched to the Buried Treasure prenatal vitamins after using another liquid prenatal for a couple months. I like the taste and consistency of this one. (It's mildly sweet but not too much so, and you can take it with water.) I also noticed that I have had no problems with constipation or bleeding gums since I began taking this product. I would recommend it to any pregnant woman.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

To me, this product tastes like a liquified Flintstones vitamin -- sorta fruity, but still kinda weird. I'm not particularly fond of the flavor, so instead of mixing it with juice (because I can still taste it), I just down a tablespoonful all at once and immediately follow it with a glass of water. That way, I hardly taste a thing.

Best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins taste good and give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. I would suggest it to any woman that is going through pregnancy and wants a quality vitamin. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

Excellant prenatal, esp with morning sickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant with my fourth child, and this is the first pregnancy I have taken these prenatals. This is has been so easy to take, despite having horrible morning sickness. It tastes good and is easy to get down. I wish I had known about this product with my other pregnancies! The only con is traveling with this, since it has to be refrigerated.

This Stuff is GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I tried this. I have a hard time taking pills and I usually forget to take them because of it. So I wanted to try a liquid prenatal vitamin. I showed the ingredients of Buried Treasure to my doctor and she was really happy with it. I have no problems taking this, it tastes good in juice...there is a slight vitaminy taste but that's to be expected. Overall it tastes good. I also feel like my energy levels have improved since taking it. I will definitely continue to buy this product!