Great Vitamins..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Another great product...My brother has colostomy and eliostomy pouches...he wasn't absorbing his other vitamins...after starting on the Buried treasure, VM-100 complete +the minerals his wound had healed 1 cm....after months of no healing at all.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice product

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste but I think it's a good idea to brush your teeth or use some mouthwash or mint drops after taking this because the vitamin smell is strong and lingers. It has a slightly sweet, tangy, fruity taste. I felt an improvement in my energy and mood about a week after I started to take this and it also takes longer to expire than some other liquid vitamins I've tried and doesn't become bitter over time. I am very, very satisfied with this product and will re-purchase.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives me a lot more energy, great product!

Love this liquid form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has inspired me to find liquid and powdered versions of other supplements that I take. I couldn't imagine taking a pill form for this ever again. I noticed a difference right away and I feel this has boosted my energy and helped with my recovery (I'm 7 months on SCD for Ulcerative Colitis, med-free).

perfect!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of the quality vitimins on the product keeps me energized and balances my mood completely

Excellent potency!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Buried Treasure vitamin/mineral supplements for yrs. and there is nothing better on the market.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Satisfied.

me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers from low energy due to her fibromyalgia. She has been taking this liquid vitamin for 4 years or more and has seen a great improvement in her energy level and overall well-being.

1 2