Great Bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer1906231 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday and I give it to my dogs as well! Taste is good but you can always wash it down with water if you can't take the taste..Peeps...I would rather go to a honey bee than a doctor any day of the week! Read up on all natural bee products. Works for me and my mom is one of those few people whose gray hair turned brown again and she is 83 and thrilled. So so many benefits from natural bee products!!! Your vitamins for the day are in there plus you could live off of bee pollen and water!!

Best fresh bee pollen - for real!

Posted by Reviewer3200049 on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fresh bee pollen I have ever used, and I have tired several brands and even local product. Most brands are dried up, or smell and taste like a barnyard...ugh. NOT SO with C.C. Pollen....just the best there, and the Iherb price cna't be beat. Thanks!

Don't use UPS next day shipping, you waste the money. It is dried and not fresh !

Posted by 5273636195764575862 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this one recently. During the checkout, iHerb suggested me to use UPS next day shipping, which costs about $10 extra dollar. They warned me that the pollen is fresh and it is better to ship with ICE using the next day service. I paid the UPS the next days service. My order was placed on Tu, iherb shipped out on Friday!!! I was promised that they will not ship on Friday since UPS will not deliver it on Sat (I chatted with an iherb rep online). However, the item was actually shipped it on Friday!! I received it on Monday, the ICE Pack was not cold as expected. When I opened the Bee Pollen bag, it was not fresh at all. It was quite dried indeed. I don't think 3 days shipping caused the Pollen Dried, this was dried from the beginning. It was not fresh when they shipped to me. Don't waste your money to ship it by the next day shipping method, it is not fresh anyway. USE normal shipping will make no difference.

Very moist and Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2092097 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This pollen is some of the best pollen I've tasted. It's super fresh and moist ( some pollen can be dried out). Highly recommend it

What a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1478477 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend bee pollen to anyone. I have been taking this product for the past 3 weeks. The difference is that I have more energy and my allergy symptoms have been relieved. My appetite has deminished and I have less cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. My sleep pattern has been restored. I also am exercising more just because I have more energy.

Tasty and very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2091151 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This pollen tastes very good and is almost moist. I read on another website that bee pollen needs to be soaked in water in order to be absorbable to the body. The dry granules sold by other companies cannot be digested and absorbed because of their hard consistency, which is a pity given the high nutritive value of bee pollen. It seems that this product has been soaked to attain the correct consistency and if it is kept in the fridge it remains this way.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2865828 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

To my surprise this bee pollen taste so much better than the brand I started out with. Like someone had mentioned the other brand tasted like a barn yard. CC's is much tastier and dissolves faster in my mouth.

Outstanding!

Posted by MikaelP on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The freshness of these pollen is excellent! The taste is something completely different than dried pollen. Feels great to eat. I will reoorder and can highly recommend CCPollen.

Bitter!!! Waste of money!!!

Posted by 5523305871583610517 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of all the positive reviews. This stuff tastes awful! It's bitter and doesn't give me the energy that I'm used to. VERY DISAPOINTED!!! I've been taking bee pollen for about a year. I bought fresh local, and ys organics. This is no comparison. Should've just stuck to my ys. It's also cheaper. Will NOT buy again.

Amazing taste and smell

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is so tasty, healthy and nutritious! This is the best bee pollen i have tried so far ! It is WAY better than the rock solid one. Amazing stuff. Have not tried other brands of 'fresh' pollen but i think it can not get any better than that