The perfect survival food ,-)

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't opened this product yet! As it is part of my Prep, or food storage plan. Looks Great compared to the local Bee Pollen Granules I get.

Not fresh at all

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As you know, this product should be refrigerated. Since I live in Korea, I order the smaller package last winter from another site for the best freshness. That one was soft, sour, sweet, and fresh. Although I order it from iherb in February,it is not soft, sour and sweet. This product was not properly stored. What a waste of money. But this Bee Pollen is a good product if it is properly stored.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3218102 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank You for having this great product available for us. My wife and I love it and take it every day.

Bee Pollen

Posted by 4774535362992661836 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very much for the prompt delivery. I received the Bee Pollen the day after I ordered it. Bee Pollen is a high quality product and less expensive than the regular store. I usually eat Bee Pollen with Yogurt, ice cream, or any juices. I also give Bee Pollen to my friends and relatives as a gift for nutrition. Thank you for your good service and quality product.

Good for energy and cleansing health

Posted by Reviewer2865284 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just be careful of the storage of the product. It needs to be in the fridge at all times.