not same weight received

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the weight was mentioned in the description 1.03KG but i received only small jar 380 grams

the weight is 380gm not 1kg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

He wrote the weight is 1 kg But it is 380 gm 👎🏻👎🏻

the weight is not real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The weight in the Description 1.03 kg while the weight on the battle 380 grams. This fraud and deceit

great tast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

whole family loves this honey. عسل رائع اشبه بعسل السدر

Great Honey, Thick and Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it gives me amazing energy and feel really good after using it each morning for breakfast. It is so pure and thick, full of enzymes and caramel consistency.

a really lovely taste

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this as a gift for someone who is trying to reduce her daily use of sugar. She raves about it every time she sees me! She says the tasdte is very mild and smooth, and she will reorder shortly. Hey--I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal) for more product reviews.

SUPERB!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really is a very special honey. Worthy of lable Premium - I don't know what kind of nector those wild bees are hitting on but it produces a nice medium dark sweet honey that I use to sweeten most of my hot served teas with, and it compliments the darker teas very well. Better than sugar. Excellent for some of my lighter teas as well like green or white tea and my fresh Bay Leaf tea- Thats when I started using this honey; when I started steeping whole Sweet Bay leaf- (try it you will like it and it is good for production of bile and fatty acids / dietary tract) "they have a good price on Kosher 1 LB bag of the Lorlus Nobilis whole Bay leaf too). Excellent quality.

mm8i

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sad I did not receive my order at this time

Delicious raw honey

Posted by Yousef on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste . Will purchase again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really a very excellent product

1 2 3