Cafix is a great substitute for coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love cafix and had been looking for it in the stores with no luck. Thanks to iherb.com i got this product and many others. It has a great taste and aroma.I buy flavored coffee creamers and use a sugar substitute.zero caffeine, zero coffee!! Very low in Calories very high in taste!!

Good, but not exactly like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice dark powder, that dissolves well. The taste is not bad, not exactly like coffee of course, but similar and makes an ok substitute if you aren't too picky about the taste of your coffee. My husband does not like it because the taste is not quite right. But if you can tolerate the taste, it is an excellent coffee substitute, and I imagine since it is made of only vegetable ingredients it likely offers some beneficial phytonutrients also, with the distinct advantage indeed of having no acidity or caffeine unlike even decaf coffee, so that is probably will not dehydrate you and you can drink it all day long and right before bed.

I love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it a substitute for coffee in the morning, with milk and palm sugar cane, or a good roast, strong.

Cafix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great smooth taste for a non-coffee beverage. Makes giving up coffee a lot easier. Excellent price.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been my favorite beverage of all time. I have been searching for a coffee substitute and have been very disapointed until I discovered this. I can drink it after dinner and even before I go to bed with no caffiene jitters.

My "coffee" beverage of choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Due to health issues I had to stop drinking coffee. It has taken me years but I have tried every coffee substitute on the market. From instant to brewed. After trying the Cafix about 1 year ago, I no longer look for any "new" products. In my opinion, this is about as close to a rich, dark, robust "coffee" flavor as you are going to get. That it is instant is simply amazing. Love it!

One of my favorites!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all these beverages and this one is one of the best. It has a few extra ingredients not found in the other brands of grain-based "coffee-like" beverages, such as dates and red beet concentrate. It tastes great mixed into smoothies or non-dairy milkshakes, too. Or, try it mixed in plain, non-dairy yogurt for a real treat (soy, almond, or coconut-milk yogurts).

My husband's favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband quit coffee he's been searching for a hot drink to substitute with. This instant beverage is his favorite. He prefers this instant beverage rather than the crystals. And this is the best price that I've found anywhere.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered on the advice of friends, not regretted.

The second time I buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to coffee.

1 2 3 4