I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! OUTSTANDING TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You will hardly believe your taste buds. Every-time I drink it I think I am drinking coffee. Wow. I love it and will buy it again and again. I am telling all my family and friends about this wonderful product. The price is awesome too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1539304 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent replacement for coffee. Good flavor, no cons!

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer2093985 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is the first coffee substitute I have tried that really tastes like coffee. I will be ordering more!

A cozy cocoa/coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is as far as I'm concerned, the best tasting of the coffee substitutes - no, it doesn't taste like coffee, but it has that same sense of "substance" to it. THe taste is great - if it were organic I'd give it five stars.

Great coffee-like flavor, for a product that is not coffee.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great caffeine-free alternative to coffee. I love the flavor, very rich tasting. Works well with hot or cold water. I love to drink it as my Starbucks ice coffee substitute. I like to put one or two tablespoons in a 12 oz glass of cool water, add some milk or milk-free replacement, some stevia, and stir. It's a great iced coffee drink. I just got a blender, so I'm gonna try it as a blended ice coffee drink.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer3023137 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes the closest to coffee that I have tried :)

CAFIX good for those with IC

Posted by Reviewer3177059 on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cafix is a blessing to those who have bladder problems. It is flavorful and satisfying. I always loved coffee, but since I cannot tolerate it, Cafix is a great substitute. Thank you.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2465737 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I would do with out Cafix, since I had to give up coffee. Everything else just didn't come close. I add my cinnamon and vanilla and just a touch of cacao, and it's like a latte, and I'm in heaven! Thanks again.

verry good!

Posted by Reviewer2758239 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good taste

I Like It a Lot

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My local Whole Foods just stopped carrying it. I've been using as a coffee substitute for years. Works for me.