No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

awesome

Posted by 5425754035308157646 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

It really works!

Posted by 4731790899038928699 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

Cramp help

Posted by 5645054493829373327 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works fast, works on severe leg and foot cramps and even on hand cramps. Recommended to a neighbor and now she also uses this product.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5674976925091252944 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very skeptical about trying this product but after talking to many friends decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Currently 5 people in my family have used it and it has worked for every single one of them. From my youngest nephew, in his 30's to my 86 year old mother. I will never be without it. Works in seconds and keeps them away. Fantastic product.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 4866942140731047250 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps stops leg and feet Cramps in about a minute or 2 works great. i have foot Cramps real bad just take it right from the bottle if you want it to stop your Cramps it is a truly great product i been using it for years this is the only Cramp Meds i will us. It's Great Try Some You Will Not Be Sorry !!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5446143874650727930 on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.