Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Baby Vitamin D3 Liquid, 10 mcg (400 IU), 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This baby vitamin D3 drops are very valuable. Tha package is 10ml which is enough for many many months. It is very easy to use it because baby needa to take only 1 drop per day, so you can give her that drop with milk or food. The package is small so you can easy bring it with youself when you travel. I use vitamin D3 for my older kids also, 3 and 2 years old.

5e3bf495-dfe2-49e4-a3b8-38293bc2e3d5
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Little container include much ingredient, one bottle 300 drops enough for about 10 months if each 1 drop per day. Not just for baby, also for myself daily provide Vitamin D3, easy to eat, I direct drop to the mouth, simple easy to eat. 1 bottle can eat long time. Also Cheap. Very Good!

a87f53b6-78f0-4098-ab08-5b46744e3014
e4b8ccc4-2bb3-45ff-8114-cc968807dd92
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

this vitamin has been a huge part of my life since I started taking it. I'm 36 years old and feel like I am 25 thanks to this wonderful product. It's also improved my mood immensely. It's been about a month and already noticeable improvements in my quality of life, health, well-being, and energy level.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin along with all the other ingredients combined, has helped me live a healthier and happier life. I ordered this vitamin as a supplement to my lifestyle and I've seen noticeable improvements in my mood, energy level, and health. My skin is looking better than ever as well!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I started taking this vitamin about a month ago and I can tell that my mind is sharper, I don't have major mood swings, and I've noticed more energy. It really helped me with my anxiety too. The ingredients are perfect for the human body, making it ideal for those who want to improve their health without going overboard on things like caffeine or prescription drugs.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've tried a lot of different supplements, but this one is by far the best. It has a great taste and I feel like it's really making a difference in my health and well-being. I'm also not getting as sick as before and have more energy to tackle everyday tasks.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I already took a natural vitamin for some time, but it was not this one. I can't remember the name of the other one and my memory is failing me now! Anyway, this is a great supplement. I've noticed improvements in health, mood and quality of life after just two weeks. This burst of strength and energy is amazing!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I tried this vitamin for the first time about a month ago and noticed an increase in my mental clarity, stamina, physical strength and overall well-being. The burst of energy from this vitamin is unlike anything I've felt before. It has improved my mood, helped my move up the ranks at work and has made me feel more confident about myself.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am absolutely in love with this vitamin. I have been using it for about a month now and have noticed a significant improvement in my energy levels. This vitamin has helped me live a better quality of life and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent supplement!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This vitamin was recommended to me by my friend and I immediately noticed the difference with it. It increased my energy levels, improved my mood and made me feel healthier. I have been using it for about three weeks now and I would recommend this product to everyone as a quality supplement!