US

Based on 12,737 Ratings
11,001
1,232
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Your daily diet will determine your future health. Vitamin C combines very well with Vitamin D, which is the perfect combination for calcium absorption. I bought this product along with Vitamin D to add to my family's daily menu. I highly recommend this product. Good quality. The ingredients are from nature, so I trust them very much. I bought it for the second time and will continue to use it in the future. Please support me if you find this review helpful for you. Thank you.

ce53b12a-a210-4852-9ec5-3f6a2e6176cb
609da817-df1f-4f8e-81c0-450b9710178f
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Decided to try California Gold Nutrition, Buffered Gold C and true to it's description I found not discomfort from accidity and it was easy and tasty to digest. I used to use tablet form of Vit C but that was hard on my stomach, the ingredients used was pleasant to dring and left no after taste. The container is pleasing to the eye and extremely functional in keeping the content dry and fresh. The packaging used was excellent and delivery prompt as always experienced before from I Herb.

9eb83c5a-9b4e-442a-9790-3aa52e833183
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I totally love this Vitamin C powder! The size of the package is really impressive and you really need a tiny bit! It's also great that it has no taste. When you dissolve it in water you can hardly tell there is anything added. The main ingredient is natural, no ascorbic acid. It's also very good for irritated stomach or ulcers. Will see the effect but so far so good.

6eedbb0f-8e25-41a2-a34d-f7664bb01213
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

the vitamin is very important for me, it turns out inexpensively, the effect is noticeable immediately, after a few hours I really want to eat. The composition and ingredients and the quality are decent, we take it on an ongoing basis, the taste is not pleasant of course, but you can drink it with water. My immunity is now under protection, the packaging is strong and did not crumble on the road.

4,294

this vitamin is a great product! I bought it few months ago and I've been using it ever since. I've noticed massive improvements in my health, mood and energy levels, as well as an increase in strength/energy. It works, but you have to dose it properly. So if you are looking for an up-to-date and effective supplement then this is

2,947

I am extremely happy with Vitamins. I often had a very bad day and forgot to take my vitamins the first time. But this month, I decided to improve my health and eat healthier. And Vitamins did just that! They made me feel very energetic, I had more energy, better concentration and overall was more clear in mind. All that without any side effects or

5,322

I used this product for about a month and had at least 3 different people compliment my skin. It helped me with my mood and made it look smoother. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels and overall mood over time. I also did not experience any side effects, which is rare in comparison to many supplements out there.

4,168

Hi I am Thomas, living in the sunshine state of Florida. Most people would not believe that a vitamin can make such a big difference in my life. But this is the case. Having been working with Vitamin for a year now, I can say without hesitation that it has made a ridiculous difference to my well-being. Overall, Vitamins has changed my life! Thank

4,607

I've been using this vitamin for a few weeks and I can definitely tell that it is working. I'm not sure why, but my energy level is up and my moods are much better. Better yet, I didn't think taking a supplement was necessary at first...it's not even the biggest part of my diet!

4,153

I purchased this product for myself and Lulu, my wife. She has been on it for a few weeks now, and I have noticed a massive improvement in her energy and concentration levels. This is probably due to the fact that she has had to stop working at home for health reasons, so the stress has been off her. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for