Help

The BEST tasting Stevia!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different brands. This one tastes SOOO GOOOOD!!! No weird aftertaste. And it's not only the "real deal" (no fillers or additives), it's also ORGANIC :) (And it even comes with it's own scoop.)

Self sustaining living

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for over 30 years and have found the best one ever!

Truly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this,it has the best taste of any other stevia product. I have been using stevia for over 25 years, Get some you will love it too!!!!!

The Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried at least 20 different brands of Stevia and I even grow my own, but California Gold Nutrition Stevia is "hands-down" the BEST Stevia on Earth.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, who cannot consume sugar. She was before using Kal, however they changed the formula and included additives, so I found this one that is plain stevia. She liked it, however now she prefers liquid stevia.

Please, Please, Please bring it back in stock IHERB, this brand is the best tasting stevia ever! IHerb is the exclusive seller, I can't buy it anywhere else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

IHerb is the exclusive seller for this brand so I can't buy it anywhere else. This is the bast tasting stevia I have ever bought. I have contacted California Gold and they do not respond back.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order, and the second type of stevia in my life, first was Kal, also a great one, no aftertaste, eccelent diluting in beverages (California one not so much, you have to stir it a bit)but Kal is very expensive, so i use this one. Add a bit of honey or coconut sugar to cover the taste, im not a fan, but its healthy.

Stevia at its best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The stevia I used for so long had been reformulated and was awful! Fortunately, I tried this product and it is comparable or superior to my old stevia. With the strict dietary guidelines I live with, stevia is an important product to have. Grateful for this one! No bitterness or aftertaste. Thanks iherb for providing it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Needs only very little. Sweet taste.

good

Posted by teeyavii on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of the best