The BEST tasting Stevia!!!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried so many different brands. This one tastes SOOO GOOOOD!!! No weird aftertaste. And it's not only the "real deal" (no fillers or additives), it's also ORGANIC :) (And it even comes with it's own scoop.)

Self sustaining living

Posted by 5248500129386380630 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for over 30 years and have found the best one ever!

Truly

Posted by 5203106751458359948 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this,it has the best taste of any other stevia product. I have been using stevia for over 25 years, Get some you will love it too!!!!!

The Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2093750 on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried at least 20 different brands of Stevia and I even grow my own, but California Gold Nutrition Stevia is "hands-down" the BEST Stevia on Earth.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, who cannot consume sugar. She was before using Kal, however they changed the formula and included additives, so I found this one that is plain stevia. She liked it, however now she prefers liquid stevia.

The best

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order, and the second type of stevia in my life, first was Kal, also a great one, no aftertaste, eccelent diluting in beverages (California one not so much, you have to stir it a bit)but Kal is very expensive, so i use this one. Add a bit of honey or coconut sugar to cover the taste, im not a fan, but its healthy.

Stevia at its best!

Posted by Reviewer2290956 on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The stevia I used for so long had been reformulated and was awful! Fortunately, I tried this product and it is comparable or superior to my old stevia. With the strict dietary guidelines I live with, stevia is an important product to have. Grateful for this one! No bitterness or aftertaste. Thanks iherb for providing it.

Good

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Needs only very little. Sweet taste.

Please, Please, Please bring it back in stock IHERB, this brand is the best tasting stevia ever! IHerb is the exclusive seller, I can't buy it anywhere else.

Posted by Reviewer2846560 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

IHerb is the exclusive seller for this brand so I can't buy it anywhere else. This is the bast tasting stevia I have ever bought. I have contacted California Gold and they do not respond back.

good

Posted by teeyavii on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of the best