Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Fisetin with Novusetin, 100 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
US

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Fisetin acts as an antioxidant, increases GSH, maintains mitochondrial function in the presence of oxidative stress, has anti-inflammatory activity against microglial cells, and inhibits the activity of 5-lipoxygenase, signifying that fisetin causes reduction in the age-related decline in brain function. It also has anti-inflammatory activity. Fisetin has been suggested to perform its role in suppressing tumor growth by regulating DNA and apoptosis. May delay aging, reduce depression and anxiety, improve memory, improve skin health by improving collagen, reducing UV damage, help with eczema, a skin disease, may protect the brain and improve cognitive health, control blood sugar. Fisetin has also shown neuroprotective benefits in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and other brain pathologies, reducing the severity of disease and improving cognitive function.

5f9964b6-f6c7-489a-987b-164ff1e2aba7
TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

255f388e-b1b7-4548-92c4-21a15dd076ae
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

After reading some reviews I didn't expect much. But since I started taking one each day (sometimes even in the evening), I continue to sleep well, as always, AND in the morning I wake up with a clear mind right away! It's not cheap, but for me, it is worth the money! I'm 70 years old and have tried PS-IQ Memory, which is ok, but Fisetin definitely seems to work.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I was not able to take this Fisetin. It gave me a painful stomach ache. I researched and found out there are different kinds of Fisetin. This Fisetin is made with Novusetin which is from the Rhus succedanea bush. I tried a different Fisetin that is from the cotinus coggygris bush and this one I can take with no problems. So go figure Fisetin is not all the same so luckily they make more than one kind so I could switch to one that I can digest. But I am not saying anything wrong with this Fisetin with Novusestin but it is just me who could not take it so probably is perfectly fine for other people. I researched the benefits of taking this supplement and says that Fisetin causes reduction in the age-related decline in brain function. Both my parents have dementia and so this seems like something fantastic to take so maybe I won't get it! Fisetin is a senolytic that might help the body get rid of toxic, senescent cells that cause aging. So good luck trying this one but seems like everyone when they reach 60 should be taking this if they don't want dementia.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I bought this product because I felt having hard times to concentrate and remember. I'm taking it since 2 weeks now and feel that my brain got calmer and more organized again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Personally, this really helped my mood. I wouldn’t say I was depressed before but I definitely had days where I felt hopeless, especially after reading news articles. I didn’t want a pharma med that would numb me so I tried this because it was more natural and the chances of side effects were essentially zero. I noticed after about a week that I was feeling hopeful and positive. I waited more than a month before I wrote the review to make sure it wasn’t a placebo effect. I’ve been taking it for about 6 weeks and can safely say I’m having consistently positive, hopeful days, even after absorbing too much news. I’m not numb to anything, it’s just a slight change I’ve been feeling. I also didn’t get my hopes up too much before taking it but I’ve been surprised at how well this worked for me. I’d recommend trying it if you’ve been feeling down and want something more natural. Of course, everyone is different, but since the side effects are low to none (more testing probably needs to be done) I don’t think it would hurt to try.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I use this product as a senolytic , so I take 1.4 grams each day for 3 days at the beginning of the month. This is the same as the more expensive brand name, and they even have a large bottle.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Fisetin in recent years has been found to be an excellent senolytic to clear senescence cells. As it's able to cross the blood brain barrier, it would seem to be an excellent way to clear those zombie cells that linger in our brains too. :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

After starting a daily regimen of Fisetin I found myself suddenly feeling lighter and happier for no apparent reason. I later concluded it might have some correlation with using this product. Slowly seem to have less cognitive issues with vocabulary than before which is what I was hoping for.

MAY
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I bought this supplement because I read about scientific studies that show that Fisetin plant extract can protect neurological function, can support cell integrity and can promote growth of nerve cells. Due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, it can support long-term memory function.