I cured my tummy issues...

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suffered from chronic stomach issues for decades. Heartburn, bloating, gas, diarrhea...you name it, I had it. I underwent extensive testing and was diagnosed with ulcers twice. I carried Tums with me religiously, but they didn't yield any real relief. I was miserable to the point of despair. Prescription drugs were expensive and loaded with side effects. In my despair I tried nearly everything, and finally hit on a regimen that literally cured my issues--safely and inexpensively. Many years later I continue to follow this routine and I haven't had an episode of heartburn in many years: aloe juice (2 ounces 3 times daily on an empty stomach; probiotics twice daily; and digestive enzymes with each meal. Today I use Nature's Way Aloe Vera Leaf Gel & Juice, California Gold LactoBif, and Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes. For me, this is life-and-death important, because my quality of life is soooo much better. Hey--want to know which supplements work? Click my name--alloriginal--for dozens of unbiased reviews.

California GOLD delivers again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love trying out California gold products and they are always great. I have tried other probiotic brands before but this has been the best product for me. I simply love the individual aluminum packs. Its like opening the bottle for the first time every time, It makes me feel like the product is always fresh. I wish more people would use this kind of packaging.

Good quality product, but not sure I like the effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about 3 weeks, and have definitely noticed a difference. I've taken a few probiotics in the past, but could never tell if they had any effect. That's not the case this time. However, I'm not sure if I necessarily like the effects I'm feeling. On one hand, I feel less hunger throughout the day, and my stomach growls less. On the other hand, I'm going to the restroom more, but I wouldn't describe it as being "regular"..."erratic" seems like a somewhat better word. There was a lot of bloating and discomfort when I first started, which I hear is a common side effect of any probiotic. The bloating has subsided quite a bit, but the goal of taking these is to feel better than without them, and so far I'm not sure that's been accomplished. I'm going to finish the box, but if there is not a continued improvement, I probably won't purchase them again.

working very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than 30 billionone Working so good Go to restroom every morning with good colored perfect poop Price is good n package is sealed well Strongly recommand

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My acne problem is solved!

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had serious issues with my stomach and did a lot of painkillers but that was before i startet using this.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value, love that these are Gluten and Dairy free and that they have multiple probiotic strains. I could really feel the difference in my gut after about 8 days of use!

These probiotics are good

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are so easy to store and they are GMO free and filler free and have a good blend of probiotics. The blister pack is an added bonus for keeping product fresh. iHerb provides great customers service and fast deliver with DHL Thank you!

No information about what the product are based on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to get an answer from California Gold Nutrition on what their probiotics are based on. No information, just vague and secretive answers. They keep e-mailing me with questions about why I do not wan't to accept their answer. I have also contacted Danisco / DuPont about this, but they say they only will give this information to producers. I will not repurchase this product.

Good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only started taking these probiotics in the past few weeks. I have had a compromised immune system for a long time and I should have really been taking a probiotic a long time ago. I think you can get better probiotics that have 10 billion CFU and more than eight strains of bacteria but the price is good for this strength and I'm happy that it's a good mid range strength. I recently had a lot of illness with colds and I got over it without taking antibiotics for the first time in 25 years. I put this down to more than one factor but I believe that the probiotics had some effect so I will continue taking them.