Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Menopause Support, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on May 4, 2022

Speedy delivery with proper package. Tried for a weeks and seems better than another brand that I purchased from iHerbs earlier. I was a bit hesitated at the beginning due to the price per pill compared with other brands. When I received it then realized I only need to take one pill per day instead of 4 pills I used to take with another brand!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2036

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I think this is a great product for me. I noticed that I rarely wake up at 3am because of hot flashes. I’m having good sleep also.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bought it to try. I had night sweats. All gone now, so I bought one more bottle of 30 capsules. They are small nice for traveling. The size of capsule is normal to swallow. No special noticible scent. I am very happy I felt better after short time of using it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The quality ingredients in this product have been of great benefit to my routine. My personal experience has been that the night sweats that interrupt my sleep have been greatly reduced. I feel better in the morning, after a good night's sleep, without the frequent interruptions of sweating that actually need showering to enable my return to sleep.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I purchased Menopause Support when it was in a big sale. It’s value for money and convenience. It is easy to take and good for relieving menopausal symptoms.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Really helps with the symptoms of hot flashes, frequent waking up at nights and mood swings. I have been taking oestrogen supplements but that doesn't adequately help me sleep well enough. With Menopause Support I finally get a good night's rest - a blessing!

Posted on May 11, 2022

the scent and smell is good, package is being care and good quality handling, size is economic, I use itu for personal reason with the daily frequency and drink it routine. The composition of the product has many benefit to my body as I feel.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought it for my mom , it did help her a lot but her symptoms got back once she finished the bottle so I guess we r gonna have to buy it again

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Only have been taking this product for a couple of weeks, but I think I'm feeling less night sweats, and hardly any hot flashes!