California Gold Nutrition, Spirulina, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Marvelous, life savior, body cleaner. I can recommend it to anyone (except with overactive thyroid issues or must be under supervision). It is savior from stress! Made me happy, in good mood :) I can also give it to my Yorkie, because adult dose is 6 tablets, so little dog dose is 1 tablet (the right amount). I guess stars are using it with reason.

Great Product - Extra health boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these Sprirulina tabs for 6 months. Not strictly sticking to the 6 a day dose as I was trying to see if I could ration them a bit more. I think they have still made a positive difference as I have been through a very stressful time and still have managed to not get any colds or flu surprisingly and am feeling healthy.

Interesting

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good producto but not enought iron for me, i didn't feel better and i was afraid of take more pills than recommended.

so good

Posted by johngf on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good supplement I added this to my regiment. I already take greens on a daily basis I added the spirulina and it gives me an extra boost. There are a few other filler additives but that comes with the territory, all in all, I think it's a good investment if you looking for spirulina supplement this one's not bad to try..

as expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with he quality!

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at a great price, I am definitely happy I invested in a great product to help clean my body

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well I'm happy with the quality like every spirulina that I have tried but this one has a point here with the price.

Very healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

packs a nutritious punch!

2 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice anything better..sorry but its true..