Effective & works very fast!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic. We are experiencing some extreme weather here in California from very hot days to cold nights. Last night I started sneezing out of the blue but I could tell it wasn't my usual allergy symptoms: I was coming down with a cold, or worse! I only sprayed twice and felt instant relief! The sneezing stopped instantly and within minutes the malaise and weakness left me. Sure, I question if it's placebo (I mean, how could it work so fast?) but if this makes my mind that powerful then I want some with me at all times! I sprayed just a few more times before bed and this morning as I had left the a/c on anticipating a very warm morning but I was freezing cold when I woke up. I believe this little guy is a potent health-guard and germ buster and plan to carry this with me when the weather is cold or when in public. The taste to me is not strong at all. I know oregano can be very potent but this tastes mainly of ginger and is sweet. It's nothing like synthetic medicines and does not taste foul nor overpowering to me. I love it! I strongly suggest you give it a try, the price is unreal for this type of high quality ingredients. I just hope this one won't have those incredibly long delays when out of stock. I should get some for my friends too! Thanks iHerb for carrying this! :)

This with garlic pills IS THE ANSWER!~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A family member told me about this. It tastes REALLY bad BUT I DON"T CARE!!! It cures me when I have a cold of any kind. It is amazing. Usually I use it when I am exhausted in the cold and flu season about once a day or less. Then I use it more if I am really coming down with something. I take three garlic pills all at once with this if I am already down. Then I get better FAST!! It is amazing. But if I use this Immunity shots regularly I don't have to mess with the garlic pills which is good because garlic pills kinda hurt my tummy and also everyone I talk to as well say the same thing.

Hot and helpful

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helped me thru the winter to fight coughs. However very spicy!

All I need now to get through allergy season.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am dependent on this product through pollen times. Even better than Quercetin. Together, no more allergies.

CALIFORNIA NATURAL IMMUNITY SHOTS SPRAY IS AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Immunity Shots has helped many people this time of the year. I purchased one for each of my 2 sons and a friend at work. It you have a cough or a scratchy throat; spray 5 little shots into your mouth and the scratchy thoat leaves within an hour or 2 . Everyone I have let use it has said that it really does work. It is also great for dry coughs.

healthy mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a mild tingling feeling in your mouth but works great for gum disease and when you can't get to a toothbrush

Super spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just love the taste of this, the rich oregano flavour feels like it is doing lots of good!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just got it in the mail today. One dose did the job.

Stunner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Superb effectiveness!

yes yes yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

don't like the taste but it works !!

1 2