Help

Not what I was hoping

Posted by Danesa on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are all natural energizer pills to help give extra energy during a day. Unfortunately, it really didn't do much for me that a cup of coffee wouldn't. Maybe it takes awhile to build up in my system, maybe I should take 2 pills... But so far no increased focus, no extra energy. I guess the effects are different for everyone. Next time I will try to double up the dose to see a difference.

Good - i think

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It seems like a good product, although I drink a lot of tea and coffee so the effect is not very distinct on me.

It doesn't do anything

Posted by Aliskin on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't feel any difference in my body after using it. It seems like a completely useless product. Will not order again.

Busy Day Helper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some days I have more to do than I can manage I rely on my Pick Me Up! to help to get it all done. It sure helps!

Been using this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is a trick to using this product: taking it on an empty stomach helps it gets into your blood system faster. And personally, two tablets is a better dose for me. Here is what you need to know. I am retired now, but still use it occasionally. For myself, as well as for the many colleagues I have shared this product with, we worked hard and would find ourselves dog tired and swearing we could not make it through the entire day. But once we took this product, the day started going smoothly and the exhaustion miraculously vanished. It works gradually, not suddenly. It kind of sneaks up on you, so you really don't realize the effect until you notice you are functioning well. My husband also takes it when he finds himself driving, already tired, and still looking at a long day ahead. He swears by it. The other nice thing we have noticed about taking this product is, by evening, you will have no problem sleeping. Unlike caffeinated drinks, you will not notice any rapid heart beat, and as it wears off, there will be no "low" while you come down. Good product.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Instant it works for me and my daughter will keep buying

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Good price, great result.

California Natural, Pick Me Up! Herbal Vitamin, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A shot of natural energy in a little tablet.