Great!

Posted by 5170837468956286927 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. It cleared up an infection within 2 days!!! Antibiotics didn't help, but this stuff did-fast!

SINUS SUFFERER'S FRIEND

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it at the first sign of feeling run down. For me it has helped keep sinus trouble from progressing to the point that I needed something stronger(most of the time). It is helpful to keep on hand especially during allergy season. It seems to work better as a preventative product or taken at the first sign of not feeling well.

Best oregano oil!

Posted by Reviewer2856973 on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best, strongest oregano oil I've tried. My husband and I take it regularly for our immune system; whenever we feel like we're getting sick, we just take a couple in the morning and at night and it really seems to shorten the amount of time of being sick, or just keep us from getting sick altogether. I also notice that my stomach is flatter when I take it regularly, since it kills yeast. The absolute best thing about this, though, is that it completely kills my cold sores that I get every so often. I just pierce open the capsule and mix it with a little coconut oil so that it doesn't burn, and apply it directly a few times a day. Nothing else has ever been so effective. I don't think I could live without this magical stuff!

very good

Posted by Karach on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pleased with the killing yeast in my colon. took 2 tablets 3 times a day. the last week I took 1 tablet 3 times a day. I will see the affects after using them. But they made my yeast problem go away.

No, prefer other brands..

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well, as the product is probably fine, although I believe they make you react stronger when it comes to the strong oil and how it affects the stomach, I prefer other brands. These are veggie caps I think (can't see now), which is probably the only thing that is good about them. But they contain so much air and the capsules are bigger than they need to be. If you are looking for veggie caps, buy empty ones, buy a bottle of oregano oil, fill them and swallow. (should be cheaper) Oh, and buy the smallest empty veggie caps, they're smaller than this one, which I believe is a 00 or 0. The brands I prefer are Oreganol or Nature's Answer, small softgels.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1582483 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite supplement to prevent Lyme Disease and to treat it.

Best Natural Antibiotic!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil is one of nature's strongest natural antibiotics. It's powerful Antifungal, Antibacterial, Anti-Parasite & Antiviral and Antioxidant. With olive leaf extract, they are my favorite herbs for all kind of infections including chronic ones. I have tried over ten different brands of oregano oil, and this is one of my favorites. Why? 1. It's wild harvested, 2. Potency - guaranteed to contain at least 70% carvacrol, 3. No harmful and unnecessary fillers and additives. I give it to my dogs as well, but as liquid drops, this one is really strong. If you like, check my other reviews!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff it will clear any fungal infection on or in your body

Wild Oregano Oil

Posted by 5398371354662494628 on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use to suffer from colitis and now since taking this on a daily basis have not had an attack in over a year.

California Natural Wild Oregano Oil

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good pure and effective product. Ordering again after taking a break between bottles. We are currently alternating this product with GSE. This was helpful while treating Lyme and co-infections during and after antibiotics. It helped tummy bloat, and I believe does it's fair share of fighting illness. Expect a herx if you have not used a strong product in the past. I suggest detoxing between doses to keep you feeling tip top during treatment.

1 2 3 4