Excellent and effective!!!

Posted by Reviewer2738784 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great . The older you get the more likely you are to have a vitamin B12 deficiency. The two ways that you become deficient in vitamin B12 are from not getting enough in your diet and from losing the ability to absorb it. This is the NEW Form of Vitamin B12 Not Found in Most Health Food and Vitamin Stores. Studies suggest that methyl B12 may be better utilized and retained in the body.

Transdermal use

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got amazing results from transdermal use of this methylcobalamin. I mixed 1/4 dropper with 1 squirt of body lotion and rubbed on inflammed nerve. Instant pain relief! Works every time.

Works well

Posted by DavidH on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this 2 or 3 days a week and my B12 level is just above the middle of the range, so just about right, very effective.

Clean and effective

Posted by Reviewer2648914 on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very reasonably priced effective product. My brain function improves in an obvious way when I take it and I feel more lively. It seems very clean too with no nasties in the ingredients list. The only thing I don't like is that it is very sweet and that may be an issue for people with sugar sensitivities. After checking with the company though the sweetness is apparently due to the glycerin content.

good taste, easy to take.

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for about 2 weeks. I haven't feel anything different but I guess it works. It tastes great.

Good way to ingest vitamins

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sad to see this item discontinued, I loved to get my weekly b12 from a good tasting liquid. According to my sister it was too sweet, but since it was just some drops, it was okay for both of us.

A good product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's potent and the price is affordable. I think B12 is a very crucial vitamin for us all to be taking regularly.

Love it