Quality issue

Posted by 4641488863128058651 on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this stevia once before and had no issues - nice clear and runny consistency, no bitter aftertaste and I do like that it is alcohol-free. The stevia taste itself is there but it's not too obvious if you only use tiny amounts. However, when I repurchased this product, it arrived fully sealed but the stevia extract was clearly "off". The consistency was murky, jelly-like and smelled like a cleaning chemical. I'm not sure what happened to it in transit but the bottle was fully sealed which suggested to me the spoilage occurred prior to postage. Hopefully this wasn't an issue for the entire batch but I doubt I'll be purchasing it again.

Love it

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love stevia, it is such a good alternative to sugar and it is so much sweeter with no side effects. I use it in my cooking and it sweetens the food easily.

2 drops

Posted by 4819568733374172670 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I need only two drops to sweeten my coffee. Recently I've read a little bit about stevia,and it seems it isn't very healthy if consumed a lot. Check it and decide. I will use it, but with much moderation.

better tasting than most Stevia

Posted by 5459284658331537524 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a LOT of different brands of Stevia and this one most closely resembles the taste of real sugar. It only takes a little bit. If you use too much it tastes awful.

Sweet

Posted by 4638057292979844165 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even so one drop, tea become so sweet, and No blood sugar level boost! In my life, this one is essential

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Add two drops to tea as can't make myself to drink tea without added sweetness, I like it, not too sweet, not bitter, just right, for me at least