LOVE this stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily so I can drink more water. I add fresh lemon juice and five drops of this to a liter of water and it's just the right amount to add a gentle sweetness. It is not as bitter as some can brands can be, but you still have to be careful not to use too much per serving. I'm happy iherb is stocking this brand now (have tried several products so far) and I'm really grateful to California Xtracts for having kosher certification too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste! This is an excellent product. I have been using stevia alcohol-free liquids for about three years now. Some of my favorites, unfortunately, have been changed by their manufacturers, so I keep shopping for replacements. Wish the price on this was lower!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After searching for an alternative to sugar in my coffee i had found stevia was a much healthier option but didn't like some of the additives in the powdered kind. So i didn't more research and found this product. It's amazing! You use very little so i think the 2oz bottle will last me a good long time considering I only had to use a few drops. No funny taste at all just a nice sweetness. I will recommend this to friends and definitely ordering again.