Immediately gave me a rash - 'Feb 2014 - New Product at iHerb' - huh?

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I broke out in a rash on my neck within five minutes of taking this. Tried it a couple more times to be sure - same thing. I dislike excitotoxins (aspartate) - not sure why they couldn't leave that out. Also not sure why discontinued then re-listed as 'New Product' - it's exactly the same! Animal Farm. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My ferritin slides down hill really fast if I'm not taking this daily. I love it and use it in conjunction with Heme iron preparations. No GI problems.

Review from Poland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

"well supplemented iron deficiency"

Ferritin Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Ferritin Capsules for almost a month now. Have not had any kind of side effects from them. They are very easy to swallow, do not leave an irony after taste and they do not cause any constipation as Iron does. Would recommend this to all.

Cardiovascular Ferritin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to get this from the clinic my son goes to. Was happy to find you carried it. Ordering from iherb.com is a breeze. The product arrives quickly. Prices are reasonable.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually get intestinal cramping from iron supplements but not with this one, even at my prescribed dose (10mg/3x day).

I like this iron.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take

Review from UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good service. Must keep cost incl. postage competitive.