The BEST self-tanner (and I've tried them ALL!!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This self-tanner is AMAZING. I received it today, put it on, and only a few hours later I have a lovely golden tan. I am so happy I've found this, because I have literally tried HUNDREDS of self-tanners over the last 15 years (including Fake Bake, St Tropez, Ella Bache etc.), yet many were too dark for my fair skin and looked patchy. This one does not, and is PERFECT! Extremely easy to apply (I applied with gloves), and because it is so creamy, the product covers all areas where other self-tanners don't cover so well (arms, legs etc). The smell is really nice and tropical. I normally can't stand the smell of fake tans, but this one is nice not in-your-face. There is no fake tan after smell either, now it has developed. They say to apply it two days in a row, however my arms and stomach are already really golden, though will add more to my legs tomorrow since they were ultra white to start with (but are now already quite golden anyway). I am naturally very fair/porcelain skin colour with dark hair. I now feel I could easily parade around the beach in a bikini and feel confident, knowing my tan looks very natural and golden, and not 'fake' like so many tans do these days. I also love that this product is 100% natural, so I don't feel like my skin is absorbing lots of bad chemicals, and I can imagine it would be safe to use during pregnancy too. The packaging is good too as it doesn't scream "fake tan" so I can safely leave it on top of my bathroom cabinet without family, friends or visitors realising I'm using fake tan (though this product is so good, I will probably be telling them anyway!), and there is enough product to last many months (unlike my previous fake tan by Ella Bache which only lasted 2 full body applications!). I really can't speak highly enough of this product. If in doubt, try it - you won't look back!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The most natural tanning cream on the market! Its ingredients are simple and pure. Its rich, creamy, and moisturizing, and easy to apply. This absorbs quickly and within 4 hours the tanner darkens to a natural tan colour that does not look orange. I'm blonde and have fair to olive skin, and this cream gives me a radiant glow without looking fake like other products. My fair skinned friends even love it! So no matter what your skin type, this product is for you! Thanks to Caribbean Solutions!

fabulous results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got my first jar last week. I've used many other brands of self-tanners, but I wanted one with less harmful chemicals. This one works very well on my skin and has the best smell ever. I would recommend. I plan to buy more.

A very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best self-tanner I've used so far and appreciate the natural ingredients. Easy to use, like a body butter and gives a soft glow to the skin. Light, pleasant fragrance disappears quickly. Will order again!

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that you get as least as good if not better color than most,with very little ingredients and no toxic chemicals...I know all companies try to cover up the DHA smell, but even if the scent is natural it can still bother those with allergies.I prefer fragrance free or very little natural scent so that would be my only complaint....I do LOVE the fact that they don't put that messy brown tanner guide in and this doesn't streak anyway...All in all this is my favorite self tanner...and I have used too many.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used self tanners before. The only one I could ever find that seemed to work the best for my skin color (fair-neutral skin tone - I have blue eyes and brown hair) was by Nivea fair-med because it gave a glow but didn't leave streaks or make me orange. HOWEVER, it was not all natural and I didn't like feeling like I was putting all those chemicals on my body, especially on my face. I bought this to try it out thinking it would streak or stain. NOT AT ALL - After only one application I noticed just a subtle bit of color and it was not streaky at all!! I wanted just a little color because I don't like to look unnatural. I worked on my face too and did not give me any breakouts! and I am prone to oily skin on the face. If you have medium to darker skin, this may not give you enough color though.

Mi autobronceador favorito

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Relación calidad/precio increíble, y encima huele para morirse! Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Natural, no streaks

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since the Natures Gate self-tanner is no longer available, I have been looking for a replacement that is subtle and doesn't streak. This worked a treat. It is thick and rich, providing a good amount of moisture to the skin as well. It is a rather small container, but will last a long time because it is so thick and it doesn't require a lot of product each time. This probably isn't the self-tanner for you if you want super dark, but I personally like the ligher self-tanners where you can control the level of tan yourself by how much you apply.

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

Surprised!

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first self tanner and I was surprised that the color came out very natural and it lasts over a week, in fact you can see a shadow after 2 weeks. I don't notice a smell at all. Just don't put any on your feet, ankles, armpits and be careful with knees and elbows. You have to put it on the areas where you would normally get a tan, how the sun would fall on your body naturally. So not on your underarms, directly under your chest etc. However thick you put it on determines how dark it gets but be careful because if you put it on thick, it stays creamy on top of your skin and turns brown and that will wipe off. I sat on a towel and it turned tan where my legs were!