Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works really well on my hair and doesn't leave it feeling really dry or notty like some organic/natural shampoos do - it doesn't strip out the natural oils and I love the scent. Excellent value for money too :)

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is good for my senstitive scalp. I get itchiness but my scalp is not dry, so it could be from shampoos or the chlorinated water supply where I live. This stuff smells a bit medicinal but it lathers very well and it's gentle on my tangle prone, frizzy hair. Overall it's very nice and I hope to buy it or the Citrus Mint again.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff just makes hair feeling dry. Don't believe this sodium laureth sulfate scare, because it is not true if you research it thoroughly.

Not a quality produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is okay. Have used better products before.

Lathers well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo, lathers well and has a lovely fragrance.

Good natural shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this shampoo. It make my hair shine, and they remain net longer, than after using shampoo with sulfates. There is a small cunning on use of shampoo without sulfate: You should make foam very well in a hand, before applying it on hair. Then it will wash very well.

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo, good smell..

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells lovely! Takes me away somewhere tropical :)

Lovely smell

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this shampoo!

Great Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a very VERY nice surprise. The scent is like a spa to me, first time I used it could not get over how it smelled. Lather is wonderful, cleans even better. Hair is clean all day and into the next. I have oily, fine, mostly limp hair, 40% grey and I do not colour it....now my hair has now great body and shine! Have not followed with the conditioner but I will now buy knowing how great it is. Already ordering next bottle.

1 2