GREAT PRODUCT LINE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Misleading Information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received my bottle today and the ingredients on it are completely different from the ones listed on this site. Instead of "Organic aloe vera leaf, wild pansy extract (viola tricolor extract), green coffee bean extract (coffee arabica bean extract)," as the first three inactive ingredients, the new first three inactive ingredients are "Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract[NOT ORGANIC], Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower oil." I would give zero stars if possible. I have not tested this product yet. This review is based solely on the misinformation and the obvious downgrading of ingredient and formulation quality.

Is great as sunscreen for kids

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. Has the same ingridients as sunscreen for kid has. And do protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Состав такой же, как и у санскрина предназначенного для детей. Также хорошо защищает кожу от солнца.

Awesome sunscreen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite sunscreens. This one smells like tropical fruits! It leaves a tiny white cast for maybe 2 minutes but it goes away. This one is great because it's non-greasy and doesn't break me out. I used it when I lived in the Caribbean and it provides excellent protection. I highly recommend it.

Caribbean Solutions saulės kremas su SPF 25

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natūrali sudėtis, su mineraliniais filtrais. Atsparus vandeniui. Užtikrina apsaugą ir drėkina,kvepai maloniai , taciau sunkia geriasi i oda, tepa drabuzius baltai

Effective Sunscreen without carcinogens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

99% of sunscreens out there contain known carcinogens. This product is an effective alternative at a great price.

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't have a chance to use it a lot, just twice, but the lotion itself is very rich and smells like an amazing tropical shower filled with fruits.

Smells like vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it, i've bought the 2nd one

Good All Natural Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I wanted spf protection that was all natural vs commercial brands that are loaded with toxic chemicals. Rubs in pretty good considering it's a natural sunscreen (I've had other be like white paste - this product is not). Along with pleasant smell, it seems to give good protection from sun with general/normal sun exposure since my skin is not as red after sun exposure as it was when I used Alba natural sunscreen. Not giving it 5 stars because I haven't put it through intense & long sun exposure yet.

leaves my skin white.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's good product, making my skin moisturized. but, after this my skin looks funny... too white....

1 2 3