fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've been taking this for about ten years, as needed. We use it when we start to feel like we're getting a cold. It has the right combo of vitamins and minerals to combat infection, etc. because when you're getting sick you don't want to be taking supplements with iron in them, etc. (Iron can "feed" an infection.) Though studies have shown that beta-carrotene is not really helpful, they studied synthetic b-c, while this contains b-c from sea algae, which I believe is a much better source and also contains other trace nutrients. The C in this one is easy on the stomach, and the E is the best type: d-alpha, not dl-alpha. (Carlson is great at making E; that's how they made a name for themselves, that and their great fish oil.) The selenium content is just right so that if you take two of these per day you'll get the max amount of selenium, plus a conservative but decent amount of C, plus a good amount of E and beta carotene. Works for us!

Love those antioxidants!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty tolerating most Vitamin C supplements—even the "buffered" variety causes me stomach discomfort—but not these guys. Carlson's is a respected name within the supplement industry and a brand that my nutritionist recommends. And IHERB's price on the product is as good as it gets.

Doctor prescribes these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor has me take these for good health

helps with skinq

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my son is taking this along with AKN Skincare. They are working well together for his acne. Capsules are quite large.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what makes Carlson better than other brands, but I know these vitamins are effective and readily absorbed. They are worth paying a little more for, but buying them through iHerb helps keep them cost-effective.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lots of doctors recommend this product for some reason. It has a stellar reputation. I buy all my stuff from iherb. They ship fast and the prices are good. : )

EXCELLENT~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Aces is one of the best heart healthy vitamins around not to be out done by the incredible company that sells them iHerb. I order and it's as if they personally deliver it. It's usually NEXT DAY. I'm sold on both.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excelent product

You should try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Besides the regular vitamins I also take extra A,C,E for my manopausal needs. I friends always tell me I have great skin. I have to thank Carlson ACES.

Loaded with good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Vitamins A C E and Selenium in one easy to take pill. 2 a day for me and I know I'm covered. I am confident with this brand. I know they are the real deal and I am getting exactly what they say. Good price too. Carlson keep up the good work and thank you. Cathy in Clarmeore, OK

1 2