excellent combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years on and off when my hair would thin because of hormone changes, or thyroid medication. It thickens and restores my hair. Everything I need in one capsule.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've read where selenium is a good cancer fighter. As a breast cancer survivor, I opt to go with supplements that will enhance my body as a preventive measure as opposed to taking pharmaceuticals. The added benefit of vitamins A, C and E make this, in my opinion, a great supplement.

classic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great anti-oxidant great company iherb delivers FAST! - love that!

Carlson, Aces+Zn, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great combo to boost immune system and cardiovascular system.

Aces+Zn

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product that I use from colds, sinus & bronchitis

I Luv iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath not only recommended this product but highly recommended iHerb. I received my order in record time. As far as Carlson Labs Aces+Zn...we shall see. The doc says its good stuff that I'm deficient in. But just started taking it so can't honestly review it yet

Great for my eyes!

Posted by DeliberatelyHealthy on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love ACES+Zn for it's immune-boosting benefits, and have discovered that it helps my eyestrain as well. If I take it daily, I don't need to wear my reading glasses at all...if I stop taking it for a couple weeks, I can hardly stand to look at a book or the computer, even with my readers. If I start the ACES again, it takes about 5 days and no more eyestrain, and I can put the readers away!

Carolson Labs -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I order this Carlson ACES & Zn. often. It's a wonderful antioxidant. I noticed only this afternoon that vitamins C,E,S & Zn. are mentioned in a current health magazine as being important for immune health. I take one/two several times a week along with a multiple.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product because I wanted a good antioxidant supplement and I am very happy with the results I am seeing. Not only am I better protected against everyday free radicals, but I have noticed that my skin has cleared up as well! Also, the zinc has really improved my immune system; I have not gotten sick once since I started taking this product. The only thing I do not like about it is the smell of the gelatin capsules. Not a big deal though for such a good product.

Good product