Complete Blend of Vitamin B with Vitamin C

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read on a lot of health books that Vitamin B is highly recommended as I feel tired easily and I like that this has Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate and Biotin included. Pills did darken overtime as stated on the bottle, do not feel alarmed. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Rational dosages, excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer1710014 on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only b-complex I see available on iherb that does not overdose you with ridiculous quantities of the b-vitamins which can be harmful in some cases. Nice amount of vitamin C also without getting crazy.

Great B-complex

Posted by Reviewer2367069 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most b-complex formulas don't have a very good balance of b-vitamins. This b-compleet by Carlson's is much more balanced so you aren't getting too much of any one vitamin.

Vitamin B Complex w/Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3047076 on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective Vitamin B I have ever used. Apparently the Vit. C makes all the difference in absorption into the body.

Why this B Complex has the right ratio of B vitamins compared to other brands....

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finding a B vitamin complex with the right ratio is hard to do. Some of the B vitamins are cheap to make, while others cost a lot of money. A lot of other companies will stock their B complexes full of the low quality stuff. Carlson's on the other hand has brought out another great vitamin set. It has a high amount of Niacin and Pantothentic Acid, which a lot of other B multivitamins skimp out on. I'd recommend you pick some up today.

Small Tablets

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are small enough for my mom to take, but they're not my favorite. B's seem better absorbed in capsule form, not compressed into a tablet.

good product but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1. tablets too big for me 2. tablets are not coated --> hard to swallow

A Great B Complex!

Posted by Reviewer1135394 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 10 years. I have a sensitve stomach and out of all that I tried prevously, this one is gentle on the tummy.

not good

Posted by 4751786778814563138 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Indigestion takes up to 1 hour. I didnt notice any difference exept it cave me a huge brain fog. Im changing a brand

Can't beat Carlson Labs

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Labs make premier products. I now only use Carlson Labs, high quality product for a great price.

1 2