Carlson Labs For Kids Chewable DHA, Bursting Orange Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one has been outstanding for us. The flavor is BY FAR the best of all the OILS/PILLS/etc. out there that we have tried for our kids, and you can't beat the dosage/quality. We are even getting it somewhat (which is saying a lot) by our son who has Asperger's and SEVERE taste and food aversions. Very happy with this product.

Good Way to get Omega 3 in kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son (9 yrs) swallows them very easily, it curbs the mild eczema that he gets in winter. Good price.

Kids opion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Flavour is sour, the kids didnt like them. But good value for money.

Bursting 'Fish' flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The look on my daughters face after she chewed one of these. Tried to get her to swallow one but she complained that it was too big. Gummies are chewable, soft gels are not. I tried one myself and had to spit out the hard casing.

chewable soft gel??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a regular soft gel, nothing chewable about it. If you bite it, you just rupture the soft gel membrane & the liquid spews into your mouth. Either we have a bottle filled with the wrong product... Or this isn't as "kid friendly" as you're lead to believe...

DHA

Posted by Ronolss on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 7 old daughter loves it. She can't swallow, but doesn't mind chewing.

Good for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, not bad fish taste. My 7 yr. old daughter loves these.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While these are not as tasty as the other children's chewable DHA, these are a much better value given that only 1 soft gel is required to get this amount of DHA/EPA. That said, these are abit chewy and do not taste as good as the others but my 2 young boys do not complain. I will be purchasing these again.

My kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other forms of DHA, and I like this the best. My kids get a therapeutic amount in a form that is easy to "pop in their mouths" and go...there is another type with a strawberry taste, but they needed to take 3 or 4 pills to get the same amount of DHA, etc. This is much easier and cheaper!

Thanks for iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only are you more responsibly priced than the health food store where we purchased the DHA before, but it is sent in a short period of time. Through your site we are able to buy it for almost 1/2 the price! Thank you for that especially in these economically challenging times! Thanks, Sue