Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very nervous about trying a fish oil tab that would either have an unpleasant flavor, or leave a bad after-taste. I decided to try these after reading the good reviews and have been very happy! Just as promised, they have a clean lemon taste. Also important to me is the testing done to ensure the quality and purity of the product.

Created sour stomach about 15 minutes after use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow-even though it seems large. However, about 20 minutes later, you could feel/taste the oil. Not bad enough to keep me from using it but I'll definately try another brand next time.

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Low Vitamin A, Lemon Flavor, 1000 mg, 150 Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product.Perfect for your health.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are a staple in our house. My kids chew them, as they like the taste.

GREAT FOR THE BODY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product.Perfect for your health.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it - I can eat it instead of candies. And it supposed to be good for us. Even my son likes them. Next time I am getting a bigger bottle.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product since it has natural vitamin D3 and reduction of vit. A. we don't need a whole lot of vit. A!

Trusted Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust Carlson's quality and this particular product has reduced vitamin A which is a plus. Our experts are now telling us that we can overdose with vitamin A. If we are eating a healthy diet we are already getting a lot of vitamin A--that's what they say anyway.

excellent

Posted by DaleCournane on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent product and value for money.

Great prices and selection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found EVERYTHING I use here. My order came quick. Will order at iHerb.com again.

1 2