Lasts forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use - I put a drop or two on my 6 year old daughter's toast n the morning! She is very healthy compared to other kids at school. We give her cod liver oil as well (she doesn't like taking that!).

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We had been using the Carlson Baby drops, since our daughter was born. Those lasted a yr and noticed they no longer make it under that label. It looks like the baby drops were relabeled as "Kids" all the same stuff just a different label on the container. My wife(6Kiu), daughter(400iu), and I(4K) all take Vit D3 drops. Our daughter, 15mnths, has only been sick once for a day and only had a fever once in her life for a few hours. I haven't been sick in 5yrs, although this is only on facet to stay healthy it is a very important component to keep your immune revved up to fit off anything.

Sneaky Way to Give Kids D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was giving my kids the gummy d3 vitamins, but switched to these drops after concern about the sugar in the gummies. I put a drop or two in their favorite foods and they don't notice a thing.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our youngest children cannot take pills and they balk at taking vitamins. I was worried that I would have to fight to get them to take these drops too, and that it would, in the end, just be more money wasted. NOT SO! They take the drops readily and happily. They really have no taste at all. Our family doc says a Vit. D supplement is a must, so I'll never be without this. Thanks!

Carlson Labs, For Kids, Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So easy to take, no taste but my daughter is always excited to take it on her bread every morning!

Vitamin D3 drops for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are for grandkids! I take the adult version and so does their mommy! Easy to give to kids!

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price for such a large quantity. Easy 1 drop that goes right on my kids tongue. They think it's fun. Easy for newborns too instead of the full 1cc of other brands.

great quality