Carlson Labs, For Kids, Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So easy to take, no taste but my daughter is always excited to take it on her bread every morning!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our youngest children cannot take pills and they balk at taking vitamins. I was worried that I would have to fight to get them to take these drops too, and that it would, in the end, just be more money wasted. NOT SO! They take the drops readily and happily. They really have no taste at all. Our family doc says a Vit. D supplement is a must, so I'll never be without this. Thanks!

Sneaky Way to Give Kids D3

Posted by Reviewer2259707 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was giving my kids the gummy d3 vitamins, but switched to these drops after concern about the sugar in the gummies. I put a drop or two in their favorite foods and they don't notice a thing.

Lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use - I put a drop or two on my 6 year old daughter's toast n the morning! She is very healthy compared to other kids at school. We give her cod liver oil as well (she doesn't like taking that!).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1031643 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We had been using the Carlson Baby drops, since our daughter was born. Those lasted a yr and noticed they no longer make it under that label. It looks like the baby drops were relabeled as "Kids" all the same stuff just a different label on the container. My wife(6Kiu), daughter(400iu), and I(4K) all take Vit D3 drops. Our daughter, 15mnths, has only been sick once for a day and only had a fever once in her life for a few hours. I haven't been sick in 5yrs, although this is only on facet to stay healthy it is a very important component to keep your immune revved up to fit off anything.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1491509 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1897574 on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These drops are good and simple to take if you find you might be Vitamin D deficient and are unable to get enough from food or sunlight.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1927445 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality vitamin D supplement for children

1 2