Never without E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't care what research shows that E does not work because........it does work! Many long years ago, my husband was suffering with cluster headaches (he described them as an ice pick going through your eyeball), and we went to the Shute Institute in London, Ontario, Canada. Just a mere 800 i.u.'s of E would keep the headaches from returning (if you know about clusters, they occur every 2 years in Jan/Feb at 2-3 a.m. Very precise). Our appt. was in Oct. and I had doubts they could work that quickly in 4 months, esp. such a low dosage. But, no headaches and soon my husband stopped taking the E. The headaches returned and the oxygen tank went back in the basement; he started taking the E again. He stopped the E again. #3 of the headache rounds (and oxygen tank)) convinced him he should continue the E.....forever. He religiously takes the E every day. This brand was recommended by the Shute Institute.

Work well and tastes good too

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the vitamin E recommended by the excellent Dr Sherry Rogers. They are of a high enough quality that you can easily snip a hole in them and chew them for a bit, then spit the empty gel capsule out - if you're trying to lessen your stomach's digestive load. The taste is very neutral. I love the huge capsule count with this product too.

Carlson E. Gems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product if I get out of my routine and for some reason I stop taking the vitamin for few days I could feel the difference. My energy level goes down, restless sleeping and overall attitude changes.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Vitamin E course. It really helps with migraines and circulation. Good product.

Great vit's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins and they taste fresh I bite into them and chew as to not have to ingest the cap.

true vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is pricey bot worth every penny. if you really wish to tap into the true power of E you need to actually take the real deal. this is it. takes me 3-4 days and I feel the blessings of this vitamin in many many ways. Highly recommended. wish it was cheaper. update: on amazon its sold for 61 usd. iherb wake up.

mixed vitamin e

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been trying to find the mixed vitamin e in Australia for ages. Am liking the fact that there's 240 capsules in each bottle.

Carlson Labs E Gems elite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product for the heart

Like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow even tho they are large.

carlson vitamin E