Good For Senior Citizens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd read about supplements for senior citizens that stated in later years vitamin A should be lower because the liver doesn't process vitamin A as well. The amount should be restricted to 5,000 IU (100% RDA). At the time, I was in my mid-50s and a blood test showed I was in the early stage of fatty liver. This was the only multiple vitamin I could find at that level. Due to other health issues, other supplements and my diet take care of most of the % that are below 100% of RDA. Due to some food restrictions, I'm not able to meet the Biotin level. That is the one thing I'd like to see higher (oops, clicked on one star too many) For better sleeping at night, I take a magnesium/calcium supplement (I want it separate from my morning supplement) and inositol (I'll be taking one that has choline combined with it in a couple of months, as I'm making some changes).

order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

exactly what i ordered.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only fish oil vitamins I am able to take without feeling sick. No aftertaste or unpleasant side effects. Have been using Carlson products for years and love their quality products.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We trust Carlson for its superb quality. Thanks, iHerb!

from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good, by again

great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like Carlson products. This is a great multi that includes their high quality fish oil.

all in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like taking pills so the fact that I can get my multivitamin and fish oil in one pill is great.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like that product so far and i will buy again

Heard was the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Heard it was the best and I am well pleased

carlsons fish oil