The Ultimate Sleep Formula

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

due to various issues, I've spent decades searching for the perfect sleep. I've tried nearly everything. Most nutrients did very little, most medications left me feeling like a drugged-out zombie. That's not how I want to live, so I kept searching, until I stumbled onto this (in an Iherb review, no less): each evening at bedtime I take one teaspoon of glycine powder, a half-teaspoon of taurine powder, and a quarter teaspoon of Gaba powder(inhibitory neurotransmitters). I stir these into lukewarm water. They mix easily and completely, and the taste is mildly sweet. I take tryptophan and magnesium capsules at the same time. Within minutes a gentle sleep blanket comes over me. I then sleep 7-8 uninterrupted hours, and wake up refreshed and feeling great. My wife, who has always been a very light sleeper, and would be awakened by the slightest noise, reports that she sleeps more deeply and wakes up much less often. This combination really works! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the glass jar. Glycine increases bile flow and helps with food allergies/leaky gut tremendously. Even better if you take it in the evening, you get a good night's sleep

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No fillers or stabilizers. Quick acting. Tastes great. Good for evening out my moods and calming my mind. If I take too much, it makes me feel a little flat--so I take it sparingly.

pure glycine

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it comes in powdr form and not capsules with fillers and silica and mag sterate

Helps you sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And, many other things, good for liver, and calms the mind before sleep, seem to sleep deeper longer. Great product, slightly sweet taste to crystals.

Pure and trusted source

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything from Carlson labs has been first rate. I use this with L-glutamate, Taurine, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine),to make my own liver tonic according to the ingredients in Dr. Sandra Cabot's formula, found in "The Healthy Liver and Bowel Book"

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just perfect. nice powder, taste good, cheap, glass bottle... just perfect.

It seems ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for life threatening hypoglycemia that seems to come from liver problems. No side effects. It seemed to help a little. Not really sure, I don't take this regularly.

Glycine is an amino acid and neurotransmitter.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In persons undergoing mild sleep deprivation, 3g of glycine an hour prior to sleep is able to increase sleep quality and improve self-reports of fatigue and well being the next day due to better sleep. Serving size: 1 1/2 level enclosed green scoopful - 3 g. . See my profile for more reviews.

nope

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made me feel like caca and super wired... me no like

1 2