The Ultimate Sleep Formula

Posted by alloriginal on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

due to various issues, I've spent decades searching for the perfect sleep. I've tried nearly everything. Most nutrients did very little, most medications left me feeling like a drugged-out zombie. That's not how I want to live, so I kept searching, until I stumbled onto this (in an Iherb review, no less): each evening at bedtime I take one teaspoon of glycine powder, a half-teaspoon of taurine powder, and a quarter teaspoon of Gaba powder(inhibitory neurotransmitters). I stir these into lukewarm water. They mix easily and completely, and the taste is mildly sweet. I take tryptophan and magnesium capsules at the same time. Within minutes a gentle sleep blanket comes over me. I then sleep 7-8 uninterrupted hours, and wake up refreshed and feeling great. My wife, who has always been a very light sleeper, and would be awakened by the slightest noise, reports that she sleeps more deeply and wakes up much less often. This combination really works! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the glass jar. Glycine increases bile flow and helps with food allergies/leaky gut tremendously. Even better if you take it in the evening, you get a good night's sleep

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No fillers or stabilizers. Quick acting. Tastes great. Good for evening out my moods and calming my mind. If I take too much, it makes me feel a little flat--so I take it sparingly.

pure glycine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it comes in powdr form and not capsules with fillers and silica and mag sterate

Pure and trusted source

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything from Carlson labs has been first rate. I use this with L-glutamate, Taurine, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine),to make my own liver tonic according to the ingredients in Dr. Sandra Cabot's formula, found in "The Healthy Liver and Bowel Book"

Helps you sleep...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And, many other things, good for liver, and calms the mind before sleep, seem to sleep deeper longer. Great product, slightly sweet taste to crystals.

It seems ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for life threatening hypoglycemia that seems to come from liver problems. No side effects. It seemed to help a little. Not really sure, I don't take this regularly.

Perfection

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is being used by elder person (73 years young). He suffers for insomnia and various phobias, frustration, anxiety without clear reason. So, this glycine along with melatonine in the evening and along with valerian mix in the day time, is doing miracles. Person is sleeping a lot better, is feeling himself a lot better, etc. Keep it in store, iherb. Thanks!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just perfect. nice powder, taste good, cheap, glass bottle... just perfect.

alchocol smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ordered this several times,there was never any smell...and then this last time there was an overwhelming smell of alcochol when opening the jar.

1 2