Best Fiber Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this I was in no mood to start taking this because of the taste. I take it every night before bedtime, taste is not bad, the results are AMAZING. I just ran out and I am axiously waiting to receive it again. It is by far the best and really works on your regularity. In order for myself to be regular I need to take something that really works and this is it. Highly recommend this.

I can't do without..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my psyllium husk seeds and it really does the trick. I travel a lot and this always goes with me.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Labs psyllium fiber is a very good quality. I shake it in grape juice and we eat it like it's jello. Drink plenty of water with it, it sets up in around 15 minutes.

Good Fiber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This fiber comes in a good size and the price is good too--much better than what I can buy at the store. Works as well too.

Hi Fiber - Carlson

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It prevents constipation, regulates the systems, good for the health. I will contiue using this product.

decent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, fiber is a little bit harder to drink (thicker) than Metamucil or other such products thus the 4 stars. Good alternative as fiber content is higher and sugar content lower