Help

ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by DebsiHerb on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Careful if using anally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for an anal fissure. It's been working so far; very soothing for most of the day, and I'm healing. However, be warned that your first few farts in the morning are basically going to be greasy. In the morning you should probably use the bathroom immediately to avoid anything embarrasing happening. In all, though, it's a small price to pay to get rid of an annoying condition.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

Worksgreat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothes vaginal dryness plus it's a great lub!! :)

Caused a strong allergic reaction.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These suppositories contain vitamin E, a powerful soothing agent known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and may help some people, but they didn't work for me: I had a strong allergic reaction to them. They didn't offer me any relief, just burning and irritation that wouldn't go away for almost two days.

foil wrap and breakage problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Key E suppositories individual foil wrappers are difficult to pull apart. Several suppositories have broken during unwrapping. Part of the problem is that it is very difficult to pull the two parts of the wrappers apart. Lots of pressure is required. This, I hope could be easily fixed. The other problem is that the suppositories, a molded bullet shaped item, often had not been molded properly. I found a divot like hole in many of them. These holes created weak points, vulnerable to breakage. Indeed, several did break while being opened. I like the idea of using vitamin E instead of hormone vaginal cream. I'll keep using them. I like the idea of using vitamin E suppositories instead of hormonal cream suppositories to address the problem of vaginal dryness the comes after menopause.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

My order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with my product I ordered from your company and was also impressed with the delivery time, So much so that I had encouraged friends of mine to try them as well. However after ordering another 4 boxes for my friends I am a bit disappointed that I am still waiting on the order to arrive 10 days later