Lutein Comparison

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find Carlson Labs products superior to most others. I like the ingredients better. Not real crazy about the cheap corn oil put in other lutein supplements and the 6 mg sizesupplements my diet. Recommend this product, especially as a starter for those who haven't taken lutein in the past. Very good price.

car;llson labs lutein 6 mg l80 soft gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ITS hard to determine the results of these herbs or vitamins.

A great supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Lutein 6 mg for 10 years after being advised to by a optician, as my father had an eye condition. As I am now 74 years old I have not had any problems with my eye sight. I have used the same U.K. supplier all this time, but for the last 3 months they have been out of stock and no forecast as to when they would have stock. When I was down to my last 2/3 weeks , I "Googled" and iHerb could supply and I received them 5 days before the end of the delivery time band, I was so impressed by the service I have informed the optician of your company, in case they recommended someone else to take them. I will not go back to original supplier, I will use you again. Thank you for a good product ans service.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it, fast shipping and good product.. but need a good price also..

Okay product