Uncommon size

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This 350-mg capsule has been convenient to use in my mix-and-match scheme to figure out how much magnesium I can handle.

No good for me

Posted by Reviewer3198844 on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really upset my tummy! I liked the capsule form though as tablets I had before stuck in my throat. Just waiting for Source Naturals Magnesium Malate capsules to arrive and I'll report on those.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to take Magnesium so I won't have leg cramps for a while, but the pills were so large they were impossible to swallow. Even when I broke them into thirds, the would get stuck in my throat - I could push on my throat and feel the pieces stuck! It was awful. Then my niece told me that she used these capsules and gave me some to try. What a difference! So I ordered some immediately. They've made a huge difference! I'm an older woman and my Magnesium levels are severely depleted, so I have to take several capsules at night so I don't wake up with my legs or toes severely cramping - but, here's the thing: my doctor says that's fine AND it works! These capsules go down easily - no catching in my throat - and they deliver the amount of Magnesium I need so I can sleep without pain! Great product!

Great Price!

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just found this site and it has the best prices!! Thanks!