Uncommon size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This 350-mg capsule has been convenient to use in my mix-and-match scheme to figure out how much magnesium I can handle.

No good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really upset my tummy! I liked the capsule form though as tablets I had before stuck in my throat. Just waiting for Source Naturals Magnesium Malate capsules to arrive and I'll report on those.

magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I won't be without it I take it with every pain pill then I take to prevent constipation and it works it's also good for you so I recommend it to anyone that needs it

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to take Magnesium so I won't have leg cramps for a while, but the pills were so large they were impossible to swallow. Even when I broke them into thirds, the would get stuck in my throat - I could push on my throat and feel the pieces stuck! It was awful. Then my niece told me that she used these capsules and gave me some to try. What a difference! So I ordered some immediately. They've made a huge difference! I'm an older woman and my Magnesium levels are severely depleted, so I have to take several capsules at night so I don't wake up with my legs or toes severely cramping - but, here's the thing: my doctor says that's fine AND it works! These capsules go down easily - no catching in my throat - and they deliver the amount of Magnesium I need so I can sleep without pain! Great product!

Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just found this site and it has the best prices!! Thanks!