A great product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take several grams of buffered Vitamin C per day plus large amounts of bioflavonoids to strengthen capillaries. Carlson Mild C 500mg capsules are easy to take. Each capsule gives me 500mg of C buffered with 56mg of calcium, all for about six cents per capsule (as of February 2010). Great product, good price, plus iherb's great service. Thank you, iherb, for restocking this great product!

excellent

Posted by njwherb on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this form of vitamin C. Calcium Ascorbate is easy on the stomach and also supplies some Calcium, which saves me having to get clacium tablets separately. The capsules are very easy to swallow - much easier than most other Vit C I have tried that are in tablet form. I also really like that there aren't bioflavinoids in this Vit C. There are plenty of Vit C mixtures out there with bioflavinoids in them if that is what you want, but I prefer to have the choice and have my C without bioflavinoids. So I'm really pleased that Carlson have made this product and that iherb stock it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like carlson products.They really work

Mild·C, Vitamin C, 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child is autist and allergic person. This product doesn't cause any problems.

Great buffered Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a great vit c if you need the buffered c

Very Gentle on My Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids was irritating my stomach as I have a stomach ulcer. My Doctor recommended these and my stomach is much happier.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like these capsulas, better than ordinary tablets.