Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I chose the Carlson mini multis because of the size and how jam-packed they are with what I want. After having gastric surgery I struggle to meet my nutritional needs and I've always struggled to swallow large tablets or capsules. These tick the boxes and I wouldn't bother trying anything else now. My husband has also recently started taking them and is equally pleased.

The best small vitamin!!

Posted by violetdream on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't swallow large pills, so I am extremely please how small and easy these are to take. The vitamins and minerals included is also impressive and hard to find in other hard to swallow supplements. These are a win-win for me, and I will continue to buy them!

I don't take this because of the tablet size, I take it because I like the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For me this is the best multivitamin and mineral tablet and I have tried many. I don't have a problem with swallowing horse pills so the tablet size just isn't a consideration for me. This has decent amounts of the basics and none of the piles of useless herbs that many companies put in their multis. I am intolerant to so many herbs and also kelp is too dicey with the mercury content, so I avoid the other multis. Carlson is a great brand and although I take a few other supplements, this is the first one I take every morning. Unless they change the formula this will remain my daily multivit.

Carlson Labs, Mini-Multi, Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Shipping was quick. I only wish you had not been out of stock for so long!

Be careful if you have acidity Or gastritis issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a history of gastritis and after eating this, I will get pretty nauseous. Maybe it's the form of vit c this formulation contains?

Great Multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small, easy to swallow and great energy, using it during pregnancy along with fish oil, calcium and iron.

No megadoses, and straightforward, simple inactive ingredients too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only thing that's changed since the last bottle I bought is the design of the label. The range of vitamins is almost entirely 100% RDA, and of the most important minerals is also close to or at 100% RDA. Some minerals (such as calcium) are low--which in my case is good because these vitamin/mineral tablets I take in the morning with breakfast, which is also close to the time when I take my thyroid meds--and both iron and calcium interfere with thyroid medication absorption, and so I take a separate iron (18 mg) 100% RDA (also no mega-dosing), at lunchtime, as well as some calcium as calcium citrate and magnesium citrate, which are both more readily absorbed by the body in the citrate form (compared to magnesium oxide and calcium carbonate, for example. I also appreciate the small size of these tablets.

very good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good vitamins

No stomach upset

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS, and I find that all the 'food based' multis have a lot of FODMAPs and other things that upset my stomach. These Carlson Labs Mini-Multis are pretty basic multis, and they are just what I was looking for. I also like that they don't have a crazy amount of any of the vitamins or minerals, which is another issue with many of the multis. I will definitely purchase again.

My favorite in a one a day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a complete multi-vitamin and it is easy to take and only one a day.

1 2