Flush

Posted by Long journey on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's good for detox, my urine turns into light brownish color..which means it's working

Good product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, niacin is great stuff and Carlson Labs is a great brand but I am going to get the Bluebonnet 100 mg caps next time so that I'm taking in less fillers with my niacin. I wish Carlson's would do a niacin capsule!

Junk or a bad bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken as many as nine of these at a time no flush what so ever and these are not flush free. My wife has tried the same amount many times too and nothing. When we take GNC 500 mg we feel a strong flush I am not sure if this was a bad bottle or what but IHerb if you monitor these reviews my wife feels a refund is in order for the amount of business we provide.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i actually like the flush

Works for Sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that Niacin can help you sleep. I knew it was good for other things but did not know that it may help you sleep.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These seem to work well.

Mild flushing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Be prepared for some flushing, so start slowly. I'm still at 50mg after 3 weeks because of the flushing.

carlson niacin- good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you take enough, you get the flush to know it's working. I started at one every night, then after a few days increased to two. I had a small flush the first night at this dose, so I continued it for a few more nights, then increased to three. I flushed the first night, but no big deal- it only lasted about an hour and was quite an experience. Continue this schedule to get to your desired dose! It's good stuff!

love that flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this one better than the extended release.