buy this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, will make you flush....which improves our circulation and health in general.

Detoxing via niacin flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At the right dosage, this niacin will give you a "niacin flush" which not all forms of niacin do. I use it as part of a detox protocol to flush out toxins from my Lyme treatments. I titrate up till I get the flush usually 50-100mg), then sauana and body brush to help rid my body of toxins. So far it seemes pretty effective.

Nice small dose

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's great about this product that it's not very strong: makes it easier to control the dose. Be sure to start with very small doses as the tingling and itching may be very strong once your liver starts to push out histamine. This is a great vitamin for detoxifying you liver!

the full flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for one month (30 days ) and found was pleased by it. I will continue to use this product for its quality and value The flush is different with this brand than in the previous brand I tried, I like this one better, at least I know with this brand that it is working.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its very good niacin......you can feel the flush and how it is acting....i like that

niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

works fine

Carlson Labs, Niacin, 50 mg, 300 Tablets(CAR-02763)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

o.k.

Strength of this Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure if this is real Niacin! I have now worked up to 10 tablets without any incidence of flushing. I took real Niacin years ago and starting out at 25 mgm/day I had flushing. Is this company 100% sure this is pure Niacin and not Niacinamide(SloNiacin)? I should think the 500mgm total(10 tabs I took this morning would have produced at least a little flushing.

Good value if you only want a 50-mg niacin tablet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a 50-mg only niacin tablet, and this just filled the bill.

Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great price. Nice super small tablets.

1 2