Good quality product though not sure about the taste

Posted by SazfromIreland on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 4-year old son, but unfortunately he does like the taste. I am taking it myself instead now, as I find the tasye ok. I am now giving my son Barlean's Omega Swirl Lemon Zest fish oil instead which tastes just like a delicious smoothie!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old daughter simply loves this and I don't think I've seen any child look forward to cod liver oil like she does! Her eyes light up and she drops everything and runs to me for her cod liver oil when I take out the bottle from the fridge :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes quite nice, my baby drink it, hope to see the effect ...

Picky-eater friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil convinced my picky-eating family to adopt fish oil regularly. We dress our salads with it, it tastes wonderful and just works!

5stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

kids like it and no taste of fish easy to take would recommend it especially if your kids are fussy and wont take medication.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 1 year old in his bottle, he takes it fine, never complained. As for its effects, not sure...I like to think it works

the best fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great fish oil, children with pleasure drink it, has a very pleasant taste, thanks to a lemon! highly recommend!

A fantastic oil!

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic oil! My child loves and he recalls that it was time to drink. Well, the company itself to face the best quality raw materials and cleaning their products. I will take forever.

1 2 3