How to get rid of fishy aftertaste and more. But what about krill oil?

Posted by VISIT-ME-FOR-MORE-REVIEWS on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy! Just replace your regular fish oil with calamari (squid) oil. Here is why: Fish oil tends to regurgitate … you taste fish and smell like fish. That’s because oil doesn't mix with the water in your stomach. So the oil stays on top and produces gas and the gas has the smell of the fish. But calamari oil is heavier and mix much better with water. They go to the bottom of your stomach and you don’t get that fishy aftertaste. Also calamari oil has the highest ratio of DHA to EPA at 2.6:1, very close to the ideal 3:1. That means even more benefit for heart health, vision and brain function than ever before. But what about krill oil? The omega-3 in krill oil is bound to ‘phospholipids’ which help the omega-3 in krill oil be absorbed by your body more easily than fish oil. However, calamari oil is much higher in omega-3 DHA than krill oil. For maintaining (or improving, if your DHA levels are already low) your brain function, learning capacity, memory, heart health or vision, I recommend calamari oil supplement. For some other conditions (e.g. joint health), I recommend krill oil. Personally, I take both for maximum benefits. Please visit my Product-With-Reviews page for my review on krill oil and the brand I recommend.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking this, my dry eyes have cleared up. I only reach for my artificial tears if I am sitting underneath a ceiling fan. My eye don't sting as much- hardly ever now.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2027559 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after much research I decided to purchase this brand....great choice as it has the amount of DHA that I was looking for...no fishy smell, no fishy burps..very pleased with Carlson EcoSmart and will continue to use this brand... The softgels are the standard size of a fish oil capsule, easy for me to take .

Helps reducing arthritic pain

Posted by 5496140367090974897 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has been helping reducing my arthritis in fingers. Unlike fish oil and krill oil, this has no smell. Very happy with the product.

Good Fishoils

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduce Allergies

good quality for the cost

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give these to my partner who has a heart condition and needs the supplement. I can't recommend them personally but the Omega 3 content is excellent and he's doing well on them. I'll buy them again for him. A good choice.