The very best in the market with triglycerides form.

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb,ers This fish oil contains more then 50% of Fresh salmon oil which is a plus point. and you will get fresh deep water sardines and mackerl with it. Extra benefit this fish oils is in Triglyceride form Quality at it Best Each gel shines like a diamond and after using this my whole family feel better. My mom has no joint pains anymore My wife feel happy always no depration And i feel more stronger and can concentrate more then before because of the brain power DHA. My wife skin is improving All our family overhealth because good with it. Will buy this all the life.

No Pork

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using many years ago. The main reason is because it has beef gelatin. How do I know it is working. Well that is the question. I know I've been told You should get enough fish oil in your system daily so that is what I do. I think every little bit helps. I am 61 years young and I work out 6 days a week 90 min or more. I feel very good. I take other supplements daily. So I have to say that I feel this is one of the best salmon oil on the market and the price is right.