The very best in the market with triglycerides form.

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb,ers This fish oil contains more then 50% of Fresh salmon oil which is a plus point. and you will get fresh deep water sardines and mackerl with it. Extra benefit this fish oils is in Triglyceride form Quality at it Best Each gel shines like a diamond and after using this my whole family feel better. My mom has no joint pains anymore My wife feel happy always no depration And i feel more stronger and can concentrate more then before because of the brain power DHA. My wife skin is improving All our family overhealth because good with it. Will buy this all the life.

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1390108 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was told recently that Fish Oil along with Borage Seed Oil may be able to help me manage my Bipolar Affective Disorder. I had not stabelised on my new medication after a serious episode of depression early this year. I decided that trying natural supplements along with my usual meds might help me to find wellness. I am happy to report that my mood has stabelised since I began taking the Fish Oil along with the Borage Seed Oil (also purchased through iHerb) and I am feeling better physically as well. Hopefully I will continue to improve! Very happy with the product!

Excellet

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The free bottle makes it a special item for a gift. I gave it to my mother and it has helped her a lot with her arthritis.

Made a difference

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has made a difference in my LDL and LDH levels.

Finally...a fish oil that works

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These fish oils are just great. Excellent for fighting inflammation and calming me down. Helps generate energy for me too. I have cfs. They are very effective. An excellent buy!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

good omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good for many things, heat palpitations included

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer1966102 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with this product as an aid in controling my cholesteral levels. I am not under the magic # of 200, but these capsules have helped.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Finally a source of mercury free fish oil. This has no fish taste whatsoever and I haven't burped up any fishy taste either.

Fabulous!! Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have impingement syndrome in my shoulder and my doctor recommened I take fish oils to help with the pain (instead of cortisol shots). He thought Carlson oils cuased too many burps, but I ordered it anyway. After a little over two weeks, I have had no problem with burps and no problem digesting the oil AND my shoulder does not hurt when I rotate my arm for the first time in three years!!!