GREAT OMEGA 3s!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this salmon oil for my omega 3 source. I seem to digest it well - never a burp or fish taste for me. And, as long as I take it regularly, I notice my joints being more flexible and my libido stays good!!! : D

Like Carlson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Carlson brand. Just noticing it's a little misleading, as it says may contain up to 30% other fish, but the front says Norwegian Salmon Oil as if that's the only source. Better than some though, that don't tell you much about the source or purity testing, etc. I take two a day. Good for a lot of things.

Multiple food sensitivities

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very picky about my vitamins as I cannot have a variety of food including soy, dairy and clam. I like this product because it meets my dietary requirements without substances to which I am sensitive.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality product, pretty rigorously tested. Minimal problems w/ belching. Would recommend to anybody thinking of using this type of supplement.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know the salmon oil is healthy. Usually I have purchased the Carlson fish oil that comes from cod. This salmon oil has a little burp back, and the other didn't.

better two small, than one Large

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Soft Gel is just what i needed. I do wash they were a little smaller, maybe two small one's is better than one large one