exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

I prefer Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine

Posted by OrganicGirl on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but Solgar was discontinued. Jarrow and Life Extension have also Se-Methyl-Selenocysteine. Jarrow only has a formula with this form of Selenium. Life Extension uses Sodium Selenite in lots of their products. This is not organically bound and will be absorbed poorly. I don't trust companies using Sodium Selenite. So back to L-selenomethionine. I took Carlson because of the low weight. The capsules are small so easy to take. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

I trust this selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used it for years. Capsule not too big, selenomethionine formulation. Trustworthy company.

Good Product

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Надеюсь это поможет мне в будущем, селен является противораковым антиоксидантом. Капсулы маленькие, легко принимать. I hope this will help me in the future, selenium is an anti-cancer antioxidant. The capsules are small, easy to make.

Carlson Labs, Selenium, 200 mcg, 180 caps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price from an old name in supplements.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price, and from what I have read, the organically bound Selenium is the kind that is best absorbed. I am happy with this purchase, and will purchase again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is about the best form of selenium for high absorption by the body.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Graet detox, good support for work of a thyroid gland

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Carlson for selenium, B Complex and E. Otherwise I choose Thorne products. This is my second bottle, I take a few times a week with E. It is one of the products that keeps my long hair thick and shiny. When I am a bit low in selenium I notice more hair falls out when I brush it.

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is 200mcg and there is 180caps...last me well. It also the form of selenium I was looking to take.

1 2