One a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Carlson products. I usually do the multi w/fish oil and thought I'd try this one. Easy to take but think I'll go back to the multi w/fish oil.

Awesome tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first took one of these tablets with breakfast I felt the difference within an hour and was very active and feeling blissful until late at night. I thought I wouldn’t fall asleep, but I did. Since then half a pill a day is enough for me, it keeps making me feel blissful and energetic. Half a pill still makes urine yellow though! This must be an absolutely trustworthy company.

The best & most complete multi vitamins for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin helps me a lot with my daily choirs. It gives me the stamina when I take it.

Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I feel quite well healthwise, blood tests show that my blood platelets are at 81 when they should be nbetween 150 to 400. This is why I am taking Carlson Labs. Super 1 Daily Vitamins & Minerals. However, I hasve not been on them long enough to notice any difference. I hope that time will show an improvement.

Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the price and components are superior than Brazil vitamins

Exellent vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel wonderful when I take these vitamins. My hubby takes them too. They are a good quality vitamin. I do wish the vitamin was a little smaller, but that will not stop me from buying.