Super Two Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like Carlson products and have been taking this for a couple of years. I just feel good taking it. I noticed the difference from other formulas.

Very effective multivitamin

Posted by Angelsoul on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand was recommended by my herbalist from Vancouver B.C. I got this multivitamin for my sister (54 y.o.) from Estonia, she has lupus and she is on disability. Before, she felt very fatigued all the time. On the next day after taking this supplement she told me on skype that she was able to clean 1 bedroom appartment by herself. After taking this multivitamin for two weeks she became more clear minded and was able to shop herself for groceries and not rely on social worker to do that. This is great. Thank you .

HOME RUN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ANOTHER GREAT VITAMIN FROM CARLSON. I WAS FEELING EXTREMELY TIRED ALL THE TIME UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE MUTLI-VITAMINS. I FOUND THAT THE 120 MGS OF B12 GAVE ME MORE ENERGY. MY CHOLESTEROL WAS 216 UNTIL I STARTED TAKING THESE VITAMINS. NOW IT HAS DROPPED TO 193, I OWE THAT TO THE FISH OIL IN THEM. I ALSO NOTICED THAT THIS FISH OIL DOES NOT REPEAT ON ME UNLIKE SOME OTHERS. ANOTHER BONUS IS THAT THEY ARE SOFT GELS AND ARE EASY TO SWALLOW. ALSO, THE LUTEIN IN IT IS GREAT FOR YOUR EYES. THIS VITAMIN IS PRETTY COMPLETE EXCEPT YOU NEED TO SUPPLEMENT MORE CALCIUM. CARLSON HAS DONE IT RIGHT....

Simply great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am generally very reluctant to taking pills of any kind (I'm more on the organic-all-natural side) but I needed a GOOD multi-pill in order to recover from some health issues that left me with energy loss. I saw a review by Mike Adams from Natural News about Carlson Labs and he said this is a great company. Being from Europe I usually have to trust his opinion (I usually do) because most of the brands he writes about are American, cannot be found where I live and they are mostly sold on iHerb so I need to be informed. So I trusted his opinion and never regretted doing so as I find these softgels simply great! They give me energy, are easy to swallow despite their dimension (they are quite big to be honest) and I feel great using them. I take 1/day as I feel I don't really need two, I eat enough organic veggies to supplement the pills (or viceversa). I highly recommend these as a daily basis supplement.

High Quality with Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by S. Rogers, M.D. in "Cholesterol Hoax" so have been taking per book suggestions. Product was researched by this highly-qualified and acclaimed M.D. and I have found no reason to dispute her claims of extremely high quality. iHerb service and pricing simply makes it that much better.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Carlson's Super 2 daily for the past two years. The quality and care that go into all Carlson products are second to none. The soft gels makes this multi vitamin very easy to swallow. All forms of vitamins and minerals in this product are great. I would highly recommend this product.

Terrific Daily Mulit-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When it was recommended that I add some Lutein to my daily regimen I came across these wonderful softgels that that contain 500 mcg. in the daily serving. I prefer this to any daily multi I've ever taken.

Smells fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years, but my most recent purchase has a heavy fish smell, very unpleasant. This is dissappointing, I'll seek out an alternative next purchase.

Carlson super 2 daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Carlson's brand are always trustworthy, iherb delivered it fast and good price

the best vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best vitamins that I bought.

1 2 3