Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been buying the Carlson Finest fish oïl for kids, but when i saw this one with added vitamin D, A and E i decided to try it. Im so glad i did! Ive bought it for the whole family, kids included. It is very potent, but tastes lightly lemony with absolutely no fish taste whatsoever. The daily dose is one teaspoon for adults, so im just giving my kids a very small half a teaspoon, which they take with no problem, they never say no, just open their mouths when they see the spoon coming, thats a very good sign. Im so satisfied that my family are getting a very good dose of high quality omégas every day. I'll continue to buy this one from iHerb!

Good flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cod liver oil tastes great. I can tell its easily absorbed, and no burping up nasty fish.

Excellent Vitamin D w Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children swallow it easily. I can tell that they have better attention span as a result. Definitely good to prevent colds and the flu.

Great way to get your Omegas and D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We've been taking this every day for years. It keeps our HDL high and the D is important for calcium consumption. It does not taste fishy. My husband can't abide much fish, but loves this stuff.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle came sealed and unbroken. Tastes good

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lemon taste makes it perfect to take in liquid form

carlson's super D Omega.3 lemon flavor fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few years and find that the Vitamin D in it helps me meet the required Vit. D levels (living in the North East, Vit. D levels always seem low) The lemon flavor hides the fish flavor, however I always take it followed by food. No burbing fish after taste. It has also kept my cholesterol within the same range as statins did, without the side effects. iherb was a great find, as each of the bottles were about $3.00 cheaper than where I had been buying on line. I bought 4 bottles and paid no shipping. The 4 bottles were wrapped in some type of environmental-friendly wrap (that I intend to reuse). And lastly, the product arrived at my home within 2 days of ordering it.

Great flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product doesn't have sa strong fishy smell.

No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This rarely gives me the burps but when it does it tastes like lemon, so not like the fish oil I detested as a child.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no fish taste, I put it in my kids orange juice every morning-great for winter time when there is no sunshine or not enough exposer. Has daily rec. dosage op EPA AND DHA plus extra vitamin D

1 2